Hello! I’m an experienced manager responsible for double and triple digital growth in revenue, customer acquisition and profit margin improvement typically with early stage, funded businesses in the publishing, music, arts and education industries.
Experience includes content creation, book publishing, digital publishing, marketing & communications, branding, management (product, talent, event, risk) and early stage growth.
Proudly an advisory board member at Red Hill Publishing, a US-based publishing services company providing ghostwriting, “extreme editing” and custom, boutique publishing solutions to high net worth individuals, families and closely held companies globally.
Previous management roles/experience:
- Founder @ Granular Objects
- Co-Founder @ Red Hill Publishing (Australia)
- Founder @ Entertainment+Media
- Marketing & Events Manager @ Australian Institute of Music
- Executive Committee Member @ Australian Institute of Music
- National Coordinator (CEO) @ Music Managers’ Forum (Australia)
Long time muso, music fan, foodie, lover of the flickers and tech. I also used to manage bands signed to multinational record labels and drove rock stars around in vans … what goes on the road, stays on the road!