- The single, clearest determinant of success is self-discipline. The indicators of success result from practicing this.
- After self-discipline, resilience.
- Kindness may be slightly slower to deliver results, but they're always the correct results.
- Compassionate honesty is the best way to improve oneself, and if required others too.
- Patience does not mean "slow".
- Work/life balance doesn't exist, but each has its place from moment-to-moment.
- The most important question anyone can ask is, "why?" This is especially true in business.
- It is best to operate from first principles, and it is important to make the time to do so.
- A rigid 8-hour work day is not productive.
- What does it matter is someone can do their job while skiing down a mountain?
This post is a work-in-progress, inevitably.
Subscribe to Marketing, Minified | Robert Collings
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox